I was born into a working class family, brought up in the largest council estate in Europe; Birchwood in Lincoln, before moving to different council estate in Barnstaple, after my parents separated.
"I want Gardens Of Eden to use man made ecosystems to help provide a sustainable solution to some of today’s contemporary issues."
"I studied horticulture because I loved it, now I want to use it to have some kind positive impact. My experiences have led me to have a huge interest in design and exotic gardens but also food security, socioeconomic inequality and environmental sustainability. By creating Edible Landscapes we provide a free and sustainable food source. By designing gardens ecologically we provide food and habitats for wildlife."
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of science degree BSc (Hons) in Horticulture (Garden and Landscape Design).
- Foundation degree (FdSc) in Horticulture.
- 7 Years practical gardening and horticultural experience
- Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC 2018)
- Currently studying MSc in Land and Ecological Restoration.
- Second place in ‘Fowey in Bloom’ - medium garden and multi featured garden categories.
- Delivered presentations on Edible Landscaping at Cornwall Garden Society Spring flower show 2019, with TEVI and at the Eden Project.